Follow Us On Facebook!
Join Our Community
One becomes a member of Living Well Community by buying a lot and affirming the four core values of sustainability, health & wellness, honoring the sacred and service to the greater good.
We ask people to do a self-discernment about joining our community. Specifically, we ask you to think about the following four questions:
- Do I connect with the core values and the vision of Living Well Community?
- Do I connect with the people at Living Well and feel that I can live joyfully in community with them?
- Do I connect with this land and feel that this is a good place for me to be?
- Do I imagine a higher purpose for my life, and am I willing to create a lifestyle that demonstrates it?
For folks who want to explore the idea of Living Well further:
2) While visiting, take time to chat with us. Hear our stories and share yours.
3) Walk the land and see if you connect with it.
We also have a vision of Living Well Community being larger than just those who live here. We welcome people who want to become involved in ways that don’t include buying land.
“It was important to me, if I was going to give up the convenience of being in the heart of a larger city, that I be able to radically lower my carbon footprint, grow most of my food, and figure out how to live more connected to the land. And not to do this as an individual, but as part of a strong community committed to serving the greater good. I also like the possibility that there could be a Folk School associated with Living Well someday.”Laurie