Looking to the future, we give expression to mutual hopes and dreams.
- Enjoy weekly music jams
- Establish park & grounds master plan
- Develop plan for goats, bees and chickens
- Continue expanding the thriving community garden
- Have more fun!
- Build a well for drinking water and gardening needs
- Establish a community house
- Use car and truck share
- Expand orchard
- Develop community solar
- Install electric vehicle charging stations
- Create a natural swimming pool
- Blaze more walking trails
- Plan for tiny house area
- Establish aquaponics system greenhouse
- Have lots more fun!
Future Components of Conceptual Plan
- Additional residential areas
- Small business areas
- Organic farm
- Conference center
After watching developments all over our beautiful Mother Earth, in 2011, my husband and I made the decision to build an energy-efficient home in a beautiful, virgin place, with natural water close-by, copious gardening opportunities, neighbors of similar outlook, and the resources to build and grow what people need to keep themselves alive if more difficult times should become a reality. If difficult times do not challenge our future, I am happy being "stuck" with an energy-efficient home in a beautiful, virgin place, with natural water close-by, copious gardening opportunities, neighbors of similar outlook, and a wonderful, peaceful quality of life. I'll just have to put up with it! As I write this, I am looking out of my great room windows directly into the tree canopy, blowing gently with uncharacteristically cool July breezes; I am listening to dozens of birds enjoying themselves at our feeders. Gratitude is by far my primary emotion.